Responsible for the Management & Processing of Personal Data
Responsible for the management and processing of personal data is our company "P.TH UPKEEP & NET SERVICES LTD." with Company Registration No.: HE272179. VAT registration number: 10272179S, located in Nicosia, at 7 Panteli Katelari Street, Lakatamia, You can see the company profile of our company on the website of the Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver of Cyprus. Your data is used and processed only for the reasons you have accepted.
Collected Personal Data
Your personal data is collected to serve your various needs such as completing a purchase, sending news of our company to your e-mail, creating an account within our website and the interaction you have with our website. More specifically, the personal data collected are the following:
1) Contact details and order delivery, which include first name, last name, address including number, postal code, city, landline and mobile phone, working or personal email address and credit card billing address.
2) Account login details such as username and password, order history.
3) Images, photos and videos that may have been sent by you to us that have been associated with your account such as profile photos.
4) Data on physical characteristics such as height, weight, shoe size, and various other measurements and preferences.
5) When interacting with our website some more information is automatically collected by us and these include: internet protocol addresses (Commonly known as IP), information about your web browser (browser info), tags, web beacons and cookies.
Reasons for Data Collection
1) The primary reason for collecting data is to serve your needs. So when, for example, you place an order in our store, we use the information you give us to contact you for a variety of reasons such as verifying your details, executing your order and generally your interaction service. with our website.
2) For promotional purposes such as sharing news and information about our website, our services and our products. Once we have received your consent our company can include you in the prospects of the action at regular intervals such as sending marketing type emails.
3) For the operation, improvement and maintenance of our business, products and services as well as the protection of financial interests, rights of our company or third parties.
4) For research and analysis purposes of the efficiency of our page. For example, data is collected and processed so that we know how many customers visit our page daily, which pages they visit, how much time they spend on those pages, how often they add products to their cart, and other such interactive data that allows us to optimize our website.
5) Other purposes: We may also use your personal data in other ways and will provide specific notices when we collect the data, while securing your consent where needed.
Disclosure of Personal Data
1) Notification from our company
a) To transport companies such as ACS Courier so that the delivery of your order can be processed.
b) In bank-financial institutions and companies including Alpha Bank, Paypal, National Bank for processing credit cards and payments.
2) Notification from you
The user notification includes his / her interactive contacts with social networking sites where his / her profile can be displayed, which may include images, name, date of birth and other personal information.
Retention of Personal Data
We keep your personal data for as long as an active account is maintained with our company. Any account for which it has not been explicitly requested to be removed from our system is considered active. Also personal information in relation to your orders is kept for as long as necessary so that we can comply with our legal obligations regarding taxation, commercial legislation and the provision of guarantees.
Our company uses a wide range of tools that aim to better protect your personal data and among them include encrypted communication between user and server, firewall on the server and server behind third-party firefall cloudflare. We will report any illegal breach of our website database to all those directly concerned but also to the authorities within 72 hours, once we have realized that such breach has taken place.
Cookies & Pixel Tags
We follow local law and do not allow people under the age of sixteen to register on our website. The consent of the parents will be necessary in case of participation of minors in our events.